Discreet Aligners From Invisalign
An overview of the Invisalign Process
Your first Invisalign appointment will involve scanning your teeth and creating 3D images by taking impressions of your teeth using the scan technology.
Unlike traditional braces, you will be able to remove Invisalign but make sure to wear it for at least 22 hours a day. The Invisalign technology uses proprietary SmartTrack® material that helps to align your teeth in a controlled way. The procedure involves less pain, and are very comfortable to wear. Book an appointment with us every four to twelve weeks so as to get your next set of aligners.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign is one of the more popular orthodontic treatments available due to the multiple benefits it offers:
- Invisalign trays are clear, which means you will be able to beautifully align your smile without anyone noticing you are undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Being made of smooth plastic, they are very comfortable to wear.
- Invisalign is removable, which makes eating and maintaining your oral hygiene easier.
- Unlike braces, with Invisalign, you will have no restrictions on eating your favorite foods.
- It will give you a perfectly aligned smile, which looks beautiful and offers better dental health.
- You will be able to wear them in public without being self-conscious
Is it safe to eat with Invisalign?
Since the aligners are removable, you can eat whatever you like wearing them. You can also brush and floss normally, and do sports as you usually would.
Invisalign services from Parkland Orthodontics in Parkland, FL & Coral Springs, FL, can help you correct your dental issues discreetly with clear aligners.
Schedule a Consultation
FREE Initial Consultation
0% Interest Financing
PPO Insurances Accepted
Over 60 Five-Star Reviews