Orthodontic issues should always be taken seriously. They not only impact your facial aesthetics but can greatly affect your oral function and your overall health. Orthodontic treatments like Braces help you get a healthier and straighter smile, which in turn, improves your overall oral function. Misaligned teeth cause bite issues, and they are harder to clean. This can increase the chance of tooth decay.
With the advancement in technology, it has never been easier to achieve a beautiful and healthy smile. We offer clear braces, clear aligners, custom braces, as well as lingual braces. Orthodontics is the best way to invest in a healthy and radiant smile. Contact Parkland Orthodontics today and let us help you address your orthodontic issues and get you the smile you deserve!
When do you need orthodontic treatment?
There are various ways in which orthodontic treatment can benefit you:
- Breathing issues- This is sometimes caused due to the position of your teeth. Orthodontic treatment can help rectify that.
- Bite issues- Major bite problems, including crossbite, overbite, underbite, etc., can be cured with various orthodontic treatments.
- Crowded teeth- These not only hamper your facial aesthetics but make cleaning your teeth tougher. Orthodontic treatment like braces helps to rectify this.
- Gaps between teeth- This issue can be rectified through effective orthodontic treatments.
- Thumb sucking- Children who have a thumb sucking tendency might need orthodontic intervention later in their life.
- Improper positioning- Sometimes, teeth can get erupt out of place. Orthodontic treatment guides them into the proper position.